Louise Eisenhardt Resident Travel Scholarship
The Louise Eisenhardt Resident Travel Scholarship is granted yearly to an outstanding resident abstract accepted at the American Association of Neurological Surgeons Annual Meeting.
Louise Eisenhardt Traveling Scholarship Awardees
- 2000 Amy B. Heimburger, MD
- 2005 Martina Stippler, MD
- 2006 Aymara Triana, MD
- 2007 Taryn M. Bragg, MD
- 2008 Bawarjan Schatlo, MD
- 2009 Jennifer A. Moliterno, MD
- 2010 Erin N. Kiehna, MD
- 2011 Amanda L. Muhs Saratsis, MD
- 2012 Scott Parker, MD
- 2013 Sophia F. Shakur, MD
- 2015 Teresa Purzner, MD
For both Sherry Apple and Louise Eisenhardt Resident Travel Scholarships, all interested residents may submit their abstracts through the CNS and AANS Abstract Center, respectively, prior to the deadlines, and select the above scholarships from the menu.